Friday, March 5, 2010

Funeral eulogy for Shadows Left Behind

I thought for a brief moment that Critique Circle might still have held copies of the first dozen chapters of Shadows Left Behind. A novel I have followed through a dozen very different incarnations since I was about 14 years old. The last copy was on a hard drive that crashed and I haven't found it on any of my old CDs so far. I was desperately hoping they might have had it somewhere ... but no. All they could get me were a few Meh chapters of Aelven Blood.

How I miss my Shadows Left Behind ... how I yearn for you ... the perpetually incomplete novel ... any of your previous incarnations would fill me with joy ... any of them.

To make it worse, I once printed it off in hard copy but never bound it. I then decided to just turf it because I could always print it again.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment