Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Character Therapist Blog


Now this is a very interesting idea. A blog based around psychological theory. The blogger is Jeannie Campbell and she talks about character psychology, the impact of disorders, traumas, and many a wonderful thing. As a psychology honours graduate, this site interests me a great deal, and I fully expect to spend many hours procrastinating, err ... learning from this blog.

So if you're curious as to how alcoholism or abuse might affect your character, what treatment plans might be used, and various other assorted gems, go to The Character's Therapist. If you ask real nicely, Jeannie Campbell might even take a look at your particular character. I sure will be there!

2 comments:

  1. wow...thanks for this shout-out! i'm not overly swamped right now, but i'll probably be at least 2 weeks before your assessment appears on the blog. i'll email you to let you know. :) thanks for writing in! (if you ever have a guest post you might like to do on my blog around psychology and writing--as i see you're a psych grad--feel free to brainstorm and let me know. it'd be good exposure for you as a new blogger!

    jeannie
    The Character Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity. I'll definitely have a think and try to take you up on that offer. At the moment I'm obsessed with sensory maps and other such things but once I move away from Place and back to People, I'm sure I'll come up with something. Probably to do with the psychology of children ... as that's become a big research issue for me. It's one thing to know what sort of things they say, a whole other thing to work out how they think!

    ReplyDelete